Welcome to UnitingCare Ballarat’s Employment Page
UnitingCare Ballarat is a values driven organisation and we exist to share in the mission of God, confronting poverty and injustice, that all people may be empowered to live life with dignity.
- Uniting Care Ballarat is proud to be an inclusive employer
- Uniting Care Ballarat is committed to keeping children safe
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Criminal History Check and WWC Check
Applying for a position
Your application should include:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae
- A document addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- The names and contact details of two professional referees
- Copy of current Working with Children Check or Victorian Institute of Teaching Card
- Copy of Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
If you would like further information about a particular vacancy, please contact the nominated person listed in the advert.
Uniting Ballarat is seeking to appoint a highly motivated Assertive Outreach Worker to work with some of the community's most vulnerable people. Uniting Ballarat has been successful in securing funding to pilot an Assertive Outreach model of support in the Ballarat area to homeless people who are sleeping rough, with the aim of providing/securing long-term safe housing. The purpose of the Asserti...