Welcome to UnitingCare Ballarat’s Employment Page
UnitingCare Ballarat is a values driven organisation and we exist to share in the mission of God, confronting poverty and injustice, that all people may be empowered to live life with dignity.
- Uniting Care Ballarat is proud to be an inclusive employer
- Uniting Care Ballarat is committed to keeping children safe
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Criminal History Check and WWC Check
Applying for a position
Your application should include:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae
- A document addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- The names and contact details of two professional referees
- Copy of current Working with Children Check or Victorian Institute of Teaching Card
- Copy of Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
If you would like further information about a particular vacancy, please contact the nominated person listed in the advert.
This role will lead a strategic and integrated approach to develop and drive viable, attractive and integrated services for National Disability Insurance Scheme recipients (NDIS), Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and other fee paying clients. The initial offer will be a two-year appointment with an option to extend as Uniting Victoria Tasmania implements the broader services structure.