Welcome to UnitingCare Ballarat’s Employment Page
UnitingCare Ballarat is a values driven organisation and we exist to share in the mission of God, confronting poverty and injustice, that all people may be empowered to live life with dignity.
- Uniting Care Ballarat is proud to be an inclusive employer
- Uniting Care Ballarat is committed to keeping children safe
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Criminal History Check and WWC Check
Applying for a position
Your application should include:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae
- A document addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- The names and contact details of two professional referees
- Copy of current Working with Children Check or Victorian Institute of Teaching Card
- Copy of Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
If you would like further information about a particular vacancy, please contact the nominated person listed in the advert.
The Clinical Services Program is part of Uniting Ballarat’s Wellbeing service team and is seeking subcontractors to work as part of our Mental Health Team. Uniting Ballarat is a dynamic company committed to providing quality care through a strong psychological underpinning. The service is designed to have a dual diagnosis focus around mental health and alcohol and other drugs. The aim is to impro ...