Welcome to UnitingCare Ballarat’s Employment Page
UnitingCare Ballarat is a values driven organisation and we exist to share in the mission of God, confronting poverty and injustice, that all people may be empowered to live life with dignity.
- Uniting Care Ballarat is proud to be an inclusive employer
- Uniting Care Ballarat is committed to keeping children safe
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Criminal History Check and WWC Check
Applying for a position
Your application should include:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae
- A document addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- The names and contact details of two professional referees
- Copy of current Working with Children Check or Victorian Institute of Teaching Card
- Copy of Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
If you would like further information about a particular vacancy, please contact the nominated person listed in the advert.
The Tenancy Coordinator will oversee the operational requirements, and coordinate the tenancy management and administration of all aspects of the Housing Program. This position will also provide assistance to the Manager, Housing Program.
UnitingCare is seeking an enthusiastic and empathetic Team Leader to lead the Alcohol & Other Drugs (AOD) team. The Team Leader will lead the operational functions, provide supervision for the AOD team, manage a part-time client caseload as an AOD Clinician, and will also be the point of contact for students on placement.
UnitingCare is seeking a motivated and committed Initial Assessment & Planning (IAP) Worker to join the Housing and Crisis Support team. This position is part-time (0.6) fixed-term (up until 31 July 2017). The IAP Worker provides initial assessment and planning to clients accessing the services of the homelessness sector, who may be in need of housing assistance, support and/or referral to approp...