Welcome to UnitingCare Ballarat’s Employment Page
UnitingCare Ballarat is a values driven organisation and we exist to share in the mission of God, confronting poverty and injustice, that all people may be empowered to live life with dignity.
- Uniting Care Ballarat is proud to be an inclusive employer
- Uniting Care Ballarat is committed to keeping children safe
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Criminal History Check and WWC Check
Applying for a position
Your application should include:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae
- A document addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- The names and contact details of two professional referees
- Copy of current Working with Children Check or Victorian Institute of Teaching Card
- Copy of Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
If you would like further information about a particular vacancy, please contact the nominated person listed in the advert.
Horsham or Ballarat based Full Time or Part Time, Maximum Term (until 30 June 2019, with possibility of extension) Uniting Wimmera/Ballarat are in search of enthusiastic, experienced and qualified Overdose Response Counsellors to join our high performing team based in Horsham or Ballarat. The primary focus of the Counsellor’s role is to undertake client assessments, provide counselling and care a ...
Ongoing, part time (0.6 EFT) Youth Residential Withdrawal Services at Tabor House treat young people from Victoria between the ages of 12 and 25 who have an alcohol and/or other drug dependency. The service is designed to improve clients' awareness of harm reduction and harm minimization strategies appropriate to their lifestyle and increase the likelihood of the individual maintaining behavior w ...
Full Time – 12 months maximum term Housing and Crisis Support Program Uniting Ballarat is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Housing & Crisis Support team in the role of Administration Trainee. As part of your traineeship you will undertake a minimum Certificate IV in Business Administration, with the opportunity to develop business administration skills, in p ...
The Clinical Services Program is part of Uniting Ballarat’s Wellbeing service team and is seeking subcontractors to work as part of our Mental Health Team. Uniting Ballarat is a dynamic company committed to providing quality care through a strong psychological underpinning. The service is designed to have a dual diagnosis focus around mental health and alcohol and other drugs. The aim is to impro ...